Q: Where are you located?
A: Anthem Tattoo Co, 222 Baseline Road Unit #408.
Q: What is your hourly rate?
A: My rate is $175 a hour.
Q:Do you tattoo under 18?
A: No, under no circumstances will I tattoo anyone under the age of 18.
Q:Can I see my tattoo design before the appointment?
A: I have all my drawings done the night before your appointment, if there are any small changes that need to be made, they can be done on the day of your appointment. I do not send drawings over email. If it's necessary that you see the drawing, we can set up and art viewing before your tattoo appointment.
Q: Can I bring a guest?
A: Due to new Covid-19 protocols, only client and artist are allowed in the studio, please do not bring any additional guests.
Q: What should I bring?
A: Please bring your government issued photo ID , I will not tattoo you without it. For longer sessions, dress comfortably , bring a snack and something to keep you hydrated!
Q: Is my deposit refundable?
A: No, deposits are non-refundable. The $100 will be deducted from the total cost of your tattoo.
Q: Can I reschedule my appointment?
A: Only one reschedule is permitted. You must reschedule at least 5 days prior to your appointment.
- You must pay a $100 deposit in order to secure your appointment.
- Your deposit will go towards the total cost of your tattoo.
- The deposit is non-refundable.
- Once we have agreed on a date/time for your appointment, you will be e-mailed a form containing the necessary payment information.
- Your appointment will NOT be booked until the deposit is paid. If you take too long to pay, you may potentially lose your spot and have to choose a different date for your appointment.
- For multi-session bookings, your deposit will be held until the last session is completed.
- I require 5 days notice if you wish to reschedule your tattoo appointment, failure to do so will result in forfeiture of your deposit.
- Only one reschedule is permitted, if you wish to reschedule your appointment a second time, a second 100$ deposit must be paid.
- Deposits are non-transferable.
- If you arrive more than 30 minutes late to your appointment, you will lose your deposit and have to reschedule for another date.
- If you do not have government issued photo identification, your deposit is forfeit and I WILL NOT TATTOO YOU.